Life's little imperfections are what makes us who we are. | Log out

profile links
Hello :)

Its Monday, October 16, 2006, and the time now is 1:55:00 PM.




woohoo~ see that handsome guy whose photo is up there? he's christian bautista and one of my favourite new singers! :) yay! listen to the song currently playing... its called "the way you look at me" and its one of his biggest hits. i love his voice! *sighs* so nice..

so i went swimming with my bro, cousin and shuhui today at clementi swimming pool.. quite tired now actually, but it was sooOo fun!! haven't swam in like a million years! hahas.. so we made a pact and its gonna be a weekly event from now on. next wk we're heading down to the jurong swimming complex.. woohoos! its gonna be so super duper fun! i heard there are slides there.. hahas i sound so sua gu.. :p yay yay.. gonna exercise and exercise from now on.. i'm growing fatter by each day!!

anyways.. tmr sch starts proper again.. but hey, the days end much earlier now.. i end school at abt 1 plus to 2 each day.. yay! i love the new timetable! hais.. but i really don't want my promos results back.. hmms.. quite worried actually.. oh nos.. what if i get retained!! argghs.. better dun think abt it. if not no mood to play le.. so now must play all i can while i can, rite? hahas..

oohs.. here are the lyrics to the song :)

No one ever saw me like you do

All the things that I could add up to

I never knew just what a smile was worth

But your eyes say everything without a single word

CHORUS

'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece

You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be

I never know what you see

But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

If i could freeze some moment in my mind

Be the second that you touch your lips to mine

I'd like to stop the clock, make time stand still

'Cause baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel

(Repeat CHORUS)

BRIDGE

I dont know how or why I feel different in your eyes

All I know is it happens everytime

(Repeat CHORUS)

The way you look at me :)

---------------------------------------------------------------