Life's little imperfections are what makes us who we are. | Log out

profile links
Hello :)

Its Friday, April 20, 2007, and the time now is 2:21:00 PM.


if only i could not hold back my thoughts.
if only i could express my thoughts.
if only i could explain my thoughts.
but i can't.


i guess i'm just used to keeping it all inside.
honestly, i really hate it when someones asks me if i'm ok.
i guess its because i really want everything to be going on alright but in truth its not?


i really wonder sometimes, how everyone else but me seem to be in control of their whole lives .. but mine? its in a mess no matter how i look at it.. hahas.


i've finally understood that its time for me to change.. and i'm glad i'm taking that first step. its time for me to grow up and stop being so childish and ignorant.
its time for me to take control of my emotions and learn not to cry.


to my dear meiling: i may lose my faith in everything else, but my faith in Him will never waver, for He is my comfort and shelter, and He is my strength and my portion.. forever. :)


---------------------------------------


Is there anyone that fails?
Is there anyone that falls?
Am I the only one in church today, feelling so small?


Cos when I take a look around
Everybody seems so strong
I know they'll soon discover
That I don't belong


So I tuck it all away
like everything's ok
If I make them all bellieve it
Maybe I'll believe it too


so with a painted grin
I'll play the part again
So everyone will see me
The way that I see them


Are we happy plastic people
under shiny plastic steeples
with walls around our weakness
and smiles that hide our pain


but the invitation's open
to every heart that has been broken
maybe then we close the curtain
on our stained glass masquerade